Welcome to the Ukarumpa Clinic


Hey My Friends,

I may be here in the USA at the moment by my heart, prayers and thoughts are never far from the work in Papua New Guinea (PNG). In fact, even this week I've been emailing with one of my Papua New Guinean friends who works in the clinic. We've been chatting back and forth so that I can "keep my finger on the pulse"(not sure if pun is intended there, but....) of how things are going at the clinic and so that I can pray for the work going on there. It's a vibrant clinic serving both my fellow Wycliffe missionaries, missionaries from other organization, commercial patients and Papua New Guineans. It's a wonderful place to work and I love staying connected with them even while I'm here.

Many of you have asked what the clinic is like. I thought about trying to describe it to you but my friends in Ukarumpa (the location of the clinic in the Eastern Highlands Province of PNG) have beat me to the punch and made a video. So, instead of describing it to you I thought I'd share a video (see link above underneath the picture of the clinic). It shows you a little of the clinic and you'll get to "meet" some of my coworkers, friends and patients. :) I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

Christ Follower,
Megan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brokenness, Hope, and the Now and Not Yet

A Creepy Crawly Welcome

Seasons