Officially a Wycliffe Member!

Hello My Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ,
I have exciting news....I am officially a member with Wycliffe Bible Translators!
What does that mean you ask? It means that I've been officially accepted as a missionary/employee of Wycliffe. Since I last sent an update I've worked through employment paperwork, pre-field planning and interviews, and registration for orientation (called EQUIP) for Wycliffe What are my next steps? I'm glad you asked. Next steps are orientation and training and there are a few things you can be praying for me in the next 1-2 months.

  • Spiritual vitality as I work through orientation, work and life in general
  • Godly prioritization
  • Deeper relationship with my home church
In the next 6 weeks I will be doing online orientation and then the first 2 weeks of April I will go to Florida for the final piece of this training. After that, I can start "partnership development" -- the process of building prayer and financial support ("officially" -- I guess they don't know about you. ;) ). I am so excited about moving forward in these next steps and I am so grateful that you have been supporting me in prayer. I have definitely needed and felt the prayer support in the last couple months.

May God strengthen you with His presence as you walk in His fellowship and abide in Him.
" So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live your lives in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness." Colossians 2:6-7

Christ Follower,
Megan R.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brokenness, Hope, and the Now and Not Yet

A Creepy Crawly Welcome

Seasons